National Environmental Leadership Award in Asthma Management
The Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) National Environmental Leadership Award in Asthma Management is the highest recognition a program and its leaders can receive for delivering excellent environmental asthma management as part of their comprehensive asthma care services. Each year, through this prestigious award, EPA honors exceptional whole-community systems that coordinate public health, housing, environment, clinical care, healthcare, and community partners to deliver comprehensive care at scale.
Consider applying if your work:
- Addresses indoor environmental determinants of health as part of a comprehensive asthma program.
- Fosters high-performing collaborations and partnerships.
- Demonstrates cost savings and improved health outcomes.
Winners will receive:
- A place in the National Environmental Leadership Award in Asthma Management Hall of Fame.
- An engraved, crystal award.
- Recognition in May during Asthma Awareness Month.
- Recognition on national websites, including AsthmaCommunityNetwork.org.
- A descriptive snapshot of your program and support generating media attention.
- An opportunity to serve as mentors to help other programs achieve impactful results.